Hook Hook

Having the same problem as Funsoms did. It looks like it could be really fun/relaxing from the intro and screen cap but because everything is white for me, it's made it virtually impossible to play past certain parts without click spamming the screen hoping to find the hooks and then mapping it separately. I just got frustrated after a while more than relaxed.

targaciej responds:

Which browser do you have ?

perpinpopenheimeroonigalapagos perpinpopenheimeroonigalapagos

That background really reminds me of the game Papo & Yo. Really beautiful work.

Arm study Arm study

It looks absolutely wonderful, far better than anything I could do. but the last one looks like you forgot the angle you were working with when you hit the bottom of the hand is all.

If you were to just cover up the bottom of the hand, across at the top of the knuckles), it looks as if you're viewing the open side of the palm making it natural for all the fingers to fall in view as opposed to just the thumb and the index. I could just be looking too much into it, but that's the best I could think how to explain why the last one's hand felt unnatural to me.

Shark Rider Shark Rider

Poor shark, looks like she ran him through a few rock spires or reefs before figuring out how to steer.
Lovely piece~ Really like all the expressions, like how upset the fish in the front looks.