All 8 art Reviews

perpinpopenheimeroonigalapagos perpinpopenheimeroonigalapagos

That background really reminds me of the game Papo & Yo. Really beautiful work.

Arm study Arm study

It looks absolutely wonderful, far better than anything I could do. but the last one looks like you forgot the angle you were working with when you hit the bottom of the hand is all.

If you were to just cover up the bottom of the hand, across at the top of the knuckles), it looks as if you're viewing the open side of the palm making it natural for all the fingers to fall in view as opposed to just the thumb and the index. I could just be looking too much into it, but that's the best I could think how to explain why the last one's hand felt unnatural to me.

Shark Rider Shark Rider

Poor shark, looks like she ran him through a few rock spires or reefs before figuring out how to steer.
Lovely piece~ Really like all the expressions, like how upset the fish in the front looks.

The Simpsons COTM1 sex change The Simpsons COTM1 sex change

From the submission date it looks like you've made it just in time. I really hope this gets to the top of his list or at least very close. It's absolutely stunning. Great job~

Breaking Bad Tribute Breaking Bad Tribute

absolutely gorgeous, and congrats on the front page feature. It's really well deserved.

Petra's Expressions Petra's Expressions

the last three look like they would make a great gif
Very nice work~

Misty Misty

absolutely gorgeous, really love the details in the jean shorts and tattoos. Togepi shell necklace was a great touch~
Only thing that seems a bit off is the arm/hand with the pokeball. Not sure if it's an angle thing or something else.

Daisy Hazard Daisy Hazard

This would be an AMAZING tattoo, very well done.